The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures of Me

Here are some pictures of my life. Now stop pestering me about what I look like...




I'm on a Boat!



Left to right- My dad, my mom, my sister (it's her grad), me, and Kristina



Me and my girlfriend Kristina


She might not like me putting this one up...

First 5 minutes of every sign on is getting rid of these things. Trust me- it gets annoying after a while.


I'm badass


Mexico Pictures:



This is how lush it is.

That's me and my old man, chilling it out together

My parents and I, hitting up the surf.

This wave was a lot bigger before it crashed. I'm serious. I'm just riding it in, that's all. Only pussies would ride waves that start this big.

14 comments:

  1. So that's what mander A1 looks like... HAH you look so stoned in that one picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao "probably gonna get in trouble for putting this one up.." XD
    Damn fine picture too 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. y wud u get in trouble for that last pic? blogger wudn't penalize u for that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hes probably not talking about blogger, hes probably talking about his girlfriend. Dur.
    Anyways cool photos mander. You're pretty cool looking, I was actually expecting you to look a little more geeky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would tap that ass SO HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy now, keep it in your pants Anonymous.

    Anyways,
    So that's what you look like hey Drew? Huh, I pictured you different. It's good to put a face to the voice though.

    See you on Xbox Live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahaha, he did get in trouble for that last one. good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I might get in trouble for putting this one up."

    "Got in trouble..."

    Wow, good stuff. I was just wondering if she got on and voiced her opinion in a comment as anonymous.

    ~Wiffer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahaha, so ur saying that his girlfriend wrote the comment "I would tap that ass SO HARD!"

    That's goddamn hilarious. If she did - OMG! Wiffler you are awesome!
    rofl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not saying anything of the sort. Although it is possible that she could have posted that, we most likely will never know.

    I am slightly curious what she said when she got in trouble. ^_^

    ~Wiffer

    Danny- there is no L in Wiffer

    ReplyDelete
  11. When HE got in trouble, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry christmas! WWhere's the vids??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the one where you're trying to seduce the camera..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sister's HOT!

    ReplyDelete