The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mega Update

So I'm well aware I haven't updated this thing in ages. I've been busy with the website http://www.paradoxforums.com/, which is the perfect place for Halo 3 puzzle players, and has become extremely active. But here are some important things for viewers to know:

The Paradox Forgers have finally released Paradox Origins, the prequel to Paratroxity. It's awesome but don't take my word. Check it out for yourself.

I am currently working on two more forge projects- an insanely inventive basketball map with BuddhaCrane, that should be finished in a couple of weeks, and another collaborative puzzle titled Encore, with a number of Paradox Forgers.

I will be making about 4 videos within the month see stay alert for those.
-Mind Crypt Guide
-Necrubis showcase
-Origins Preview
-Basketball map preview

This blog will be completely torn down and redone this summer, as I'm turning it into my online portfolio. It will be neatly organized into sections with showcase my different talents. There will be my maps, my artwork, my stories/scripts (to be uploaded in future), and reviews on games and movies which I will start doing on a regular basis. So things are going to get sweet around here soon.


So yeah, that's about it. I'm just finishing up a semester at the university, and then I can concentrate on sprucing this place up and getting more projects done. Thanks for tuning in!
-Mander

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, I accidentally deleted the comments here, sorry guys. I was using Blogger's new system to delete spam comments, and made a mistake. Ah well, it's not like any of you posted a beautifully-crafter essay here or anything...

    ReplyDelete