The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Poseidon's Lair Preview

Well, I was going to post a copy of the full preview thread I did up for my new puzzle map Poseidon's Lair, but all the pictures would be sure to make a mess of things here. So I came up with a much easier solution and made a preview video of it, the first video I've done in over a year I believe. I purchased a few new cables to make the capturing process much easier, so you may notice an extra layer of quality this time, such as smoother panoramic shots and more precise camera navigation. So without further ado, here is the link to the video:

Poseidon's Lair- A Halo: Reach Puzzle

The map will be released in just a couple days, I'm just running a few more tests on it to make sure there's no breaks.

I also have a couple of reviews on the way that should be up soon, and will do one for Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare DLC, so keep an eye out for those.

-Mander

No comments:

Post a Comment