The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally

Well, my first machinima is up and running. Yes it did take a while so I hope you enjoy it. As I said before this one has a darker humour to it. This is a one-time machinima and not a series. My series will contain a much lighter humour. My next project is either going to be a machinima-walkthrough of Mind Snare or a montage. I'll decide soon and update you guys on it.

Enjoy!


Links to video

Youtube

Machinima.com

I give this video a 14a rating...


Peace,
Mander

10 comments:

  1. SWEET- I'm going to go watch it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that was sweet!!! Can you please please please accept my friend request since I'm a regular viewer of your blog? My GT is xOrionsFistXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really like the humor but atleased you told us before. But all together I thought the video was kinda cool!

    Wiffer

    P.S. Are you still haveing gamenights? I might join you if you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh, it was good. It had it's moments, ut I see what you mean by sadistic humour. Still, a good job though- I look forward to future videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious, I've never laughed so hard in my life. Good job, cant wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. kool, ill check it out

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was supposed to be funny?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao "you didn't walk the fucking dog" haha it was sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Atta Boy! *shoots out kneee caps* *son collapses*
    OMG my stomach muscles are going to be sore tomorrow. It was drop dead hilarious in parts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'I'll have sex with you tonight' 'bleh, no thanks' - that was my favourite part.

    ReplyDelete