The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Obvious Announcement

Well, I thinks that it's pretty clear that there's been a delay in my machinima. These things are harder to make than I thought. With videos that show maps there is no script involved, scenes don't have to be perfected or even in order, dialogue is pretty much non existant, and timing the audio with the visual is much more lax, so in comparison machinimas require a much greater effort. I want my machinima to be one of quality not like any of those hundreds of shitty 10 minute halo vids plaging YouTube (and by 10 minutes I don't mean the length, but the amount of time involved to make them). So while I'm making this one I am also coming up with tactics to speed the process up for future reference. Unless something major goes wrong, this machinima will definately be out by Monday. So far it's turning really well, so I hope you have a slightly sadistic sense of humour so you can really enjoy this one.

In the meantime you can check out a friend of mine's blog Laser3d Productions. It's just started and was partly inspired by my blog :)
That means that it's all about any maps, games, and machinimas that members of its group produce. On top of that they've also started a clan with a ranking system so if you're into that then it's definately worth a view. Check it out.

Peace,
-Mander

15 comments:

  1. Sounds cool, thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Tuesday! That's another week! It'd better be good;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.. Sadistic humour...
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh, I dont really care- as long as its good in the end. Wicked new banner btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new header! I am glad to hear that this is going to be a machinima with effort put into it. Keep it up, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you working on any maps lately? Answer in your next blog post. please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thats cool with me. I like your new banner, its way better than the old on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMFG H4X something major went wrong!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you mean tuesday June 24 instead?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Mander. I would like to point out that Laser3d Production's has two new gametypes out and pictures on the upcoming infection map. Check it out.

    We are in dire need of comments and members.

    Wiffer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I figured that machinimas must be a bitch to make. Look at pregame obby and peaches and cream- it takes quite a while for each episode to come out. The key thing is to not rush it so tha it is the best it can be when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete