The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Back

Yeah I'm back from a trip that I took on my week off (got it off work too). Right now I'm working on finishing the script for my Mind Snare Machinima. After that I will release the pilot episode to my oher planned series "Chief's Journey". Since I wasn't sure what project I should do after that I let you guys decide and based off your feedback I have decided to make the puzzle map "Mind Ruse" next. Following "Mind Ruse" will likely be "UNOH episode 2" as that was also popular in the feedback. Thanks for the help and keep an eye out for my projects, etc. Also, if I ever find some free time, I may just host a custom games night, announced here on the blog.

Regards
-Mander

11 comments:

  1. I'm cool with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on. That's pretty much what I wanted. Can't wait for "Mind Ruse" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, please have a custom games night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good order of projects. Can't wait for them to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the upcoming productions. And the customs game night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So is the Mind Snare Movie coming out soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been 2 weeks and stil no projects :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mind Ruse! Awesome!

    -Irish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't updated for a while...

    ReplyDelete