The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorry for the lull

I'm aware that there hasn't been much action on here for awhile. That's because I'm waiting on the puzzle map's progress to make the preview video. I can only make that vid once Gamer is done his part, so until then there won't be too much happening. Thankfully that shouldn't be too far away as Buddha should be done his part this weekend and Gamer says that his part will only take a couple days to make. In the meantime, I've been working on the script for the Necrubis machinima, and started work on Mind Crypt. I've made a beta version where I've tested out a number of new challenges I plan to include, but I warn you that this map is still in it's early stages of construction and won't be coming out for quite some time. I will say though, that I'm very pleased with some of the challenges I've thought up for this map, and the way they're turning out.

Well, that's about it for now, stay tuned for the preview map which may be out as early as next week.

-Mander

4 comments:

  1. Well, thanks for the update, it's better to atleast know whqats going on. It sounds likethere'll be some sweet maps and vids coming here soon so im okay with the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I can't wait to see Mind Crypt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what the hell man? What have you been doing?!

    ...Kidding. Its no biggy as long as we get the stuff in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool news. cant wait for more.

    ReplyDelete