The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good News

Okay, there was bad news, and no new projects for a while there, so now it's about time there was some good news. Actually, to be truthful, there's both good news, and better news.
The good news is that I got my computer back, and it's working well. I just need to re-install some programs, then I'll be back making machinimas.
The better news is that I have completed yet another Halo 3 map - "Mind Gouge". Mind Gouge (yes, I renamed it) is the third and final installment of my "Mind" series of puzzle maps. And yeah, I did say final- by the time I feel like making another puzzle map and coming up with all the ideas and planning it all out, Bungie will have probably come out with a new game. But don't fret because this one is really good. The length alone is about equal to Mind Trap and Mind Snare put together and then some. It's just going through the testing process right now (again by BuddhaCrane), and by the next post it will be complete. I'll take some screenshots of it, throw it up on Bungie.net, and post the link and description here. I hope you'll enjoy it and if you find it too hard or get stuck, you can always ask for assistance over xbox live and I can message you back or even show you through the map if I have time. If you don't already know, my gamertag's mander A1.

Thanks for your patience
-Mander

8 comments:

  1. Finally! A new update! I was kinda hoping that you'd have a project ready to go in this one, but I guess atleast you got a map made for the next one (but who knows when that'll be). Don't get too lazy Mander!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! I loved Mind Snare, so I can't wait to check out Mind Gouge. And Orion's Fist- relax. Mander's goes to university so I'm sure he's got many bigger concerns than these projects in his life.

    Hopefully you post the map soon Mander!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, a new project! I already found it on your fileshare and downloaded it. I'll be one of the first to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's already on your fileshare? I'm going to download too. It sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relax cckuber, I was just joking around. Don' take everything so seriously. Remember that words on paper can come across differently than they were meant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, he gave out his gamertag! OMG now everyone will know!!!


    Jk- it's pretty obvious what it is. You've links to it everywhere on this blog. It says it on your fileshare, on every map and game you make and in most of your movies. I've sent you a couple of friend requests but you keep deleting them. oh well, maybe I'll send a message this time.

    -FlamingBartender

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you changed it from "Mind Ruse" to "Mind Gouge"? Good decision cuz mind gouge sounds much scarier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already downloaded from your fileshare and have played it. It looks awesome, but I need some hints. I'm in the room after you commit suicide and found the mongoose but can't find anything else. So yeah- if you could help me I'd appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete