The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Video

As promised I have finished another project, this one is the Recluse Mansion Video. Now I had actually completed this one a few days ago but I have been busy working, grocery shopping, visiting the family, drinking with friends, watching movies with European female roomates *giggity*, and other things that I didn't get around to putting it on my blog until today. I'm actually going to be releasing the Mind Trap walkthrough very soon too. So here it is and enjoy.

Recluse Mansion Video


Peace,
Mander

11 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO *gigitty* - Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that vid out, it sounds good. I'll tell you what I think of it after.

    Your friend Irish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check that vid out, it sounds good. I'll tell you what I think of it after.

    Your friend Irish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, my computer lagged and the fucking thing posted twice

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet video dude. So after Mind Trap it's a machinima?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very good. Great job 5/5!

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Video Mander! I Really liked the music and the action, timing was great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. giggity, rofl my copter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool but I don't have xbox live,so I con't download your maps(they look sweet though). That's why I'm looking forward to your machinimas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have female roomates!? That's allowed!?

    ReplyDelete