The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

First video is up!

I have completed my video of my map Work Space and it is available on Youtube now. Just follow this link: Work Space on Youtube.

Just a couple more things to announce:
1) The next video I will release will be of my map Recluse Mansion.
2) I am very busy for the next two weeks so don't expect anything more than that for that time period except maybe my Call of Duty 4 review.
3) For me machinimas come first so I will really cut back on my map-making. I will only make maps if I both feel like it and find time between making machinimas. I will release Infection Colliseum and that map on Avalanche that I previously mentioned no matter what. As for Reaper Street and Corridors- they are not so important to me so I will only do them if I feel like it. Don't bitch it's for the greater good.
4) I have a few machinima scripts complete so after my 2 weeks of busyness (40-50 hrs a week @ work) I will get to work on them straight away and release one within days.

And that about does it. I hope you enjoy my work and tell everybody you can about this site.

Haha, thanks - Mander.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that vid is awesome! I already have Work Space though anyways but still it was EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, no maps week to week. Your machinimas better be top notch =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was an awesome video. Where's the link to download the map?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it was sweet. I love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have told all my friends about your blog. Great video 5/5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man that was sweet. I thought at first that it was going to be terrible quality because the writing was blurry but the actual footage was great! Very cool man- I can't wait for your machinimas.

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you work that much and r in iuniverstiy and yet u still expect to make machinimas and maps every week. How will you do it? Jon can hardly do it without the work- you won't beable to.

    ReplyDelete