The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dead Space Video

Alright the Dead Space video is done and up on YouTube. Here's the link:

Dead Space Video

Be sure to watch it in High Quality for the best picture. And don't worry, you're not supposed to understand the music lyrics- its German. Ramstein kicks ass.

My infection map is nearing completion so keep an eye out for it as I'll probably post it up here within a week or less. The map is called "Necrubis" meaning "City of the Dead" through a combination of Greek and Latin, a common mix for ancient names. "Necr" coming from the Greek word "Necro" meaning dead, and "ubis" derived from the latin word "urbis" meaning city. I've completed the mall and the tower and just have to finish the rest of the buildings and organize the spawns. Then it'll be playtested like hell before I put it up on my fileshare and post it to Forgehub. After Necrubis, the next thing you'll likely see will be my preview video for the puzzle map.

Stay tuned and enjoy!
-Mander

4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice video. And I thought the music was really awesome too, even though I have no idea what they were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldnt let me leave a comment on yur video! sumthin about site maintenance or sumthin. :(
    ahh well cool german music! I was rocking my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, in a couple scenes I WAS IN IT!!!!! :) Ha ha, lookin forward to makin that preview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice vid, can't wait for teh map!

    ReplyDelete