The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Some news regarding the Sandbox Puzzle Map

Okay, so I was informed that there's been an influx of spam on Youtube puzzle map videos with regards to this puzzle map we're making. So I checked it out and was actually pretty surprised at how bad it actually is. On almost every Youtube video about Halo 3 puzzles, and even some that weren't, there were posts about this map, and I have a feeling that many of those comments are from viewers of this blog as I recognize some of the names. While I appreciate that you guys are trying to help us hype up the map there's a line between hype and spam and some of you were crossing it. I was even getting complaints from the owners of the other videas about your comments. So if you could tone it down that'd be great.

As far as the map progress goes- it's turning out well. I'm just finishing up my challenge now and then it'll go to T3CHH800 and then to BuddhaCrane. We have also picked up one more forger to work on the puzzle- Gamer720- the creator of the "Saw" series. But that also means that we'll be dropping a forger which will likely be ZZmayo who hasn't been online for awhile.

So there you have it- the rundown of everything improtant in regards to the map.

Stay tuned for my Dead Space video which should be out by Saturday.

-Mander

9 comments:

  1. Not Gamer720! His chalenges are lame compared to your guy's. Ah well, I never heard of ZZmayo anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong wih gamer720. His latest map Saw Extremity was cool and his publicity will help the map out. And sorry about the spam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have played many puzzles. I have played puzzles by most of the makers of this map, and each maker has a different puzzle-making style I like. I am one of those that have spent (not wasted) hours on a puzzle map and I entend to do it again. With the news of this map, I am excided with the rest. Please keep the awesome info coming.

    ~W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also played many puzzles, and agree with Wiffer in that this is awesome news and I absolutely can't wait for it to come out!(much like Dead Rsing 2, I suppose. Anybody else excited about that game?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gamer720 better not screw up this map with a stupid mongoose or turret through the wall, tell him to forge better to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^ Haha, so mean, but so true...

    ReplyDelete
  7. When is that preview coming up, I trally want to see what it will look like, I've heard stuff about this puzzle bringing the puzzle community back to where it was? Where is it, it's not that bad right now, anyways please put out a preview soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah i've seen somthing about the map bringing back the puzzle community, what they mean is that a lot of the same ideas are used a lot over and over again, now days puzzles are easy to figure out with the same things used, so this map won't have any ideas used again or atleast forged well. I'm excited for this map.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouch, some of that hate hurts. I have already got my ideas down for the puzzle. They include some cool new glitches that I am sure you will all enjoy. To the guy that said Saw Extremity was good thankyou, that is going to be on favorites soon.

    ReplyDelete