The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Get This

While browsing Youtube I found that somebody made a video walkthrough of my map Mind Snare. I was pretty shocked as they had not asked my permission or even told me about it. But I wasn't sure whether I should be angry or just flattered as it is actually a pretty good video. They give a step by step tutorial of how to beat my map using more than one person (They didn't figure out how to do it alone).
They messaged me later though, and their intention was clearly honest so instead of being a jerk and telling them off for making it, I will provide a link here so that you all can see it.

Halo3 Mindsnare Walk through

Please note that this is not the proper way to beat the map. They created a few shortcuts by taking advantage of playing the map with more than one person. The map is beatable by one person, as will be shown in my machinimated walkthrough of the map (coming soon).

-Mander

8 comments:

  1. lmao thats hilarious, both the vid, and the fact that they made it without telling you. noobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny and random

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you looked at the video that used to be on my friends file share but we found ways to cut corners and stuff too.
    We did those same things.

    ~W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised, everybody has this map. Seriously, whenever a friend wants to show me a puzzle map this one comes up. I figured someone might put a guide on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really helpful of them! I didn't know how to beat your map, I guess I still don't by myself but atleast I can do i with a friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm. It looks like a cool map. There should be a link to the map so I can download it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh orionsfist- are you retarded? there's both a link to Mander's Mind Snare in the description of the video and on the blog here.
    Wake up.

    ReplyDelete