The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Montage

Well I finished my montage and it's up on Youtube. I'm now starting Yeeman's video for him in exchange for a level 50 account. The video should be done within the next couple of days hopefully, and then I will start on my machinima for the $5000 contest.

Enjoy!

Mander's Massacre Montage

Peace,
Mander

12 comments:

  1. Sweet man that was good! You had some amazing sticks! Good music too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn your good at halo. Nice montage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen better. Also seen worse.

    Good music

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. It was good. I liked that stick on the narrows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice montage. 2 killtaculars and more than 1 legit overkill! Definately better at Halo than me.

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your not amazing at halo but youre better than average.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how you no-scoped that one guy after the game was over. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What was that one spot that you kept camping on in Blackout. You got some sticks and a no-scope from there- so I'd like to know it :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best parts were your sticks and that blind snipe through the trees. definately worth my time

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was pretty awesome. I loved the warthog splatter at the end. I wasn't sure what was going to happen and when the splatter occured epic lols were had.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really awesome montage. I can't believe that you did all that. Normally montages that big consist of gameplay from a number of players.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite part was the intro and how you scored at the very end to win it. It was really cool!

    Wiff

    ReplyDelete