The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yee Man's Video

Well I fininshed my friends video and threw it up on Youtube. In exchange he has kindly given me a lv 50 account which I can use for my machinimas. So now that is out of the way and I can begin work on the pilot episode for my main series. I want to make sure it's perfect before I enter it into that contest so I know that I did my best and have no regrets.
So if your interested heres the video I made for Yee Man:

Yee Man - Puzzle Legend

(He came up with the title and I got a kick out of it)

Peace,
-Mander

7 comments:

  1. nice, I can't wait to see that machinima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a cool video. Could you post a link to his maps here on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats ur machinima going to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That loked awesome. I've started downloading his maps. Youve really gotten me into puzzle maps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the video. It was edited really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your gud at making vids. Could you make me one of my map Doom City. I'll send you an fr & message over xbl about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. drew like your new move

    ReplyDelete