The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

News and More

Alright, so the first episode of my major machinima series, and entry to Machinima.com's contest is currently in production. The script is golden, and I believe that this one will really take off. My other videos and my "Parenting Tactics" machinima were mere warm ups in preparation for this. I don't think I can emphasis enough that this is going to be a must-watch.

Anyways, on a lighter note- I've made a quick vid to keep you guys occupied in the meantime. This video, titled "Worst Doubles Partner", is a collaboration of clips explaining why my friend is the worst Halo 3 Team Doubles partner there is. So basically it's a minitage of some noob mistakes he's done while in my presence. Enjoy, and I hope you get a kick out of it.

Worst Doubles Partner

-Mander

12 comments:

  1. Cool can't wait for it to upload. But I'm really looking forward to your major series with the "Golden Script."

    Mr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that video was funny. Glad your major series is turning out well. Its called United Nations of Halo right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, that was good. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gold script hey? interested to see what ur idea of a gold script is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gold script hey? interested to see what ur idea of a gold script is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, good video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you need help send me and fr and I'll help you. I can do voice acting body acting youname it. GT- DarkCustodian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hows your machinima coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey man, I'm new to your blog and I love it! There's so much here with your maps, games, videos, machinimas, and interesting blog posts. Keep it up!

    -Burfonic

    ReplyDelete
  10. And commenting is easy! lol

    -Burfonic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is your machinima coming out soon?

    ReplyDelete