The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Update

I've changed up my Mind Trap map to fix a few breaks in it. I also cleaned up some areas with the interlocking technique, something that I didn't know when I originally made the map. I've updated the link on this page so it'll take you to the new version. It's doing really well right now with nearly a hundred downloads in the first day so far. Work Space and Recluse Mansion have also taken off with Work Space being already well over 200 dls and Recluse Mansion closely behind at 186 dls and both have 4/5 ratings. I'm really stoked that they're doing so well, I don't know how many of the dls are coming from this site but I have a suspicion that the majority is from Bungie.net file forum viewers. I also ackknowledge the fact that Teleport Tower is no longer available. I had to delete it from my fileshare to make room for Recluse Mansion and it didn't have enough hits to keep it going. I'm not too concerned though, I never expected it to take off. I will delete the link eventually.
New Mind Trap pictures
Digitalph33r released his newest "It's a Wonderful Life" which I gave a 10/10 since I think that it is the best IAWL yet- there was a decrease in uneccessary swearing and yelling and an increase in the sting of the comebacks. If you want to watch the video follow my link to Digitalph33r Productions blog and it'll be accessible from there. Also there is only 2 days left to vote on who ph33r looks like and right now it's at Sam the hobbit, with Tobey Maguire as the runner-up.
I will officially release that Halo 3 review tomorrow- I work so I'll do it in my free time there. Rest assured it will be fair and well-thought out. I'm also going to be picking up a couple more games soon that I'll be able to review- most likely Call of Duty 4 and NHL 08. However, I think my next review will be on the Legendary Map Pack released next week. It should be awesome. I'm also going to be recieving my $750 tax return so it's likely that I'll use it to finaly pick up a capture card and the rest of the supplies required for making machinimas. So stay tuned, keep downloading my maps, and comment away!

Mander

9 comments:

  1. Haha hobbit. Nice tax return man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit over 200 downloads, good job man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I want 2 c ur macinamaSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best and most thorough review I've read in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mander, it says your blacklisted on Bungie.net how'd that happen or is it a mistake?

    ReplyDelete