The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My maps and games

Forgive me but I got caught up in forging a new map, Recluse mansion. I know some of you have been geting anxious so here they are:


Teleport Tower: My first forge map, so it isn't perfect but it plays really well. The main feature of this game is the four story tower in the center of it. The top of the tower contains a large amount of useful weapons such as snipers, BRs, and a flamethrower to gaurd the teleporter. Whoever controls the tower has the advantage. This map is best played with multi-team slayer where there are three or four small teams that all fight their way through the maze to get to the center and control the tower. The team that controls the tower usually gets on a streak, that is until the next team manages to defeat them and get on their own streak. I've made sure that there are a few useful tactics for taking out the team on the top. I've laid numerous grenades on ground level so that teams on the bottom can lob them up to wipe out the controlling team. I've laid shotguns in the maze so that hit-and-run tactics work well, and I've added a back-door entrance where by deploying a grav lift from outside the second floor will take you right to the top, then one well-aimed shot with the rockets and your foe is no more. There are many other interesting features as well such as exploding hallways, death corridors, and man cannons that launch you into the center of the fight! Enjoy!











Shit, I couldn't get the other photos just now I'll put them up in seperate posts.

1 comment:

  1. looks pretty cool, the rest are underway I suppose?

    ReplyDelete