The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mervin Update

I've decided to not only use this blog to promote my own maps and games but for other ones that I've played and enjoyed too. This way there will be something else to entertain you while you wait for my maps to be forged, and eventually my machinimas to be made. I know there are a few that I have that need to be tweaked to fix minor problems or glitches but I'll still keep the original authors name with it. I may do the odd game review too so look out for Halo 3's tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Huh it looks like I'm goin to have to frequent this site more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I played with Mander on his Recluse Map the other day and he told me he'd appreciate it if I commented on his blog and I am telling you now DOWNLOAD THIS MAP! It is so freaking sweet!!!! We played six games in a row, each game containing six rounds with 12 people and not one person quit! It's that fun! Thanks Mander you- makes some sick maps man.

    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I played with Mander on his Recluse Map the other day and he told me he'd appreciate it if I commented on his blog and I am telling you now DOWNLOAD THIS MAP! It is so freaking sweet!!!! We played six games in a row, each game containing six rounds with 12 people and not one person quit! It's that fun! Thanks Mander you- makes some sick maps man.

    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing that Halo 3 is going to fair well in your review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing that Halo 3 is going to fair well in your review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right on man, this is looking like the start of a great blog. I think I'll add it to favourites, I can always use more custom maps (and machinimas)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man your never on xbl where do you find the time to make these things. I want to play some team slayer and try out some of your maps with you, I'll be on wednesday


    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great maps man, I love em. When's your nextone coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where's that Halo 3 review?

    ReplyDelete