The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Friday, April 25, 2008

I GOT THE SHIT

got all the stuff I need to make machinimas and will start immediately! Yes it is yet another paycheck blown ($450 total) but hey- I can finally make movies! Okay so this changes things up a bit. I know I haven't updated my blog lately (I just finished the last of my exams) so here's how things are going from here. Unless I end up with some extra free time there will be a delay in the release of previously mentioned reviews. Sadly the same will go for my 'Infection Colliseum' map as right now between work and other shit I only have two days for x-box (hopefully to be 3 soon). I have a whole new row of map ideas lined up too ( I average one a week and as I've fallen behind you can imagine I got quite a pile-up) some of them involving the new maps. The one I have planned for Avalanche will be very time-consuming but if I do it before anyone else thinks of it- it will easily have over a 1000 dls and become a Bungie hot topic- that I guarantee.
But enough of that for now- I know that the community prefers movies over maps (just look at the popularity of Jon's site). I plan to start small just to get used to things and then go big. I had been having some problems with my Vista compatibility but I've fixed them now (knock on wood).
The first video I will release will be a walk-through of my Recluse Mansion so that it's potential will be realized and I can spike it's dl's. It should be pretty simple to do too, so I'm using it as my starter. I may do the same thing next for Work Space. As for Mind Trap (my most popular map right now) I have other greater plans which will not be revealed to you for a long time. I also plan to make a montage later but that too will probably not be released for a while.
As for machinimas I will start them immediately after my map vids. I definately have one action series and a single comedy planned along with the beginnings of a permanent comedy series. I have yet to write the scripts but fear not as that is my forte.

Hold true supporters- there is a light yet to come!


My Production Logo

Mander

18 comments:

  1. NICE! lol Way to go man- I can't wait to see your shit. EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering why u hadnt posted in a while... Don't delay Inf. Col. I've been looking forward to it and don't really care about a Recluse Mansion walkthrough as I already have the map...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you have planned for Avalanche? I WILL THINK OF IT FIRST

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make movies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha light to come. Nice post Mander. You should start custom game nights now that you've got a community o were you waiting till after the machinimas are out? Sounds cool man- lookin forward to seeing the walkthroughs. Play them as I may I still have a feeling hat I don't fuly know your maps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. over 1000 dls & hot topic? pretty confident there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1337! i can tell u r creative from ur mapps so ur vids will be gud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. only 2 days a week! no wonder we hardly play... Play more, i need 2 level up in doubles.

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blah! I didn't get first comment cuz I stopped regularly checkin ur website cuz u didnt update for a while there but now im here and i got 9th comment (maybe 10th) oh well tho cuz that is some cool news my friend except for the part about ur delayed map but avanlanche sounds cool as do the movies cant wait =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever happened to Reaper Street? That sounded cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude awesome where are the vids??

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to be the best friggin blog ever!!!!!1 4 times better than Digitalph33r's cause you not only have machinimas but maps, reviews and you can comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It depends on the quality of the movies though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank god for the good news of you "getting the shit"- there was so much bad news. I really want to find out what infection colliseum is all about as I'm a huge fan of your maps. Also I'm very interested in seeing what you plan to do on Avalanche. You know how hard it is to get dls and make a hot topic so it must be good. But don't over-work yourself to get this all done- ou have a lot of projects on the go right now by the sounds of it.

    I'm a fan- Scott B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Mander I wanted to know-- how long until your first video is released? If you know could you please say in your next update? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. And tell us whether it will be on youtube or machinma or both

    Faballion

    ReplyDelete