The official blog of SavageShore Creations. Here you will find updates about news in gaming, reliable reviews ranging from new game releases to a number of TV shows, videos which will primarily consist of machinimas, and maps and games that I've created in either Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. You will find that the majority of my work will be oriented around the Xbox 360 as that is the console of my choice. This site will also be serving as my online portfolio, so everything I post here will contribute to that, and I don't frankly care whether any of it gets views or not. For those who are tuning in for entertainment, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update - Recluse Mansion etc.

Yes, Recluse Mansion is now available on my fileshare, and soon I will publish it and post a link on my page here. I also fixed up Work Space so that you can't get stuck in the grav. lift vent and prepared it for one bomb and oddball. That too will soon be published. I am also considering to release a sort of floor plan for Recluse Mansion (and possibly the rest of my maps) so that those who view my site can learn how to access all of the hidden areas on it. I'm still planning to release a Halo 3 review soon, but right now I'm pretty busy (yet another essay). But this is my last week of school except for exams so I'll beable to update this site more often.

Enjoy my maps!

Mander

6 comments:

  1. Sweet, I've been waiting for this, thanks mander!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this is a pretty interesting site, I love trying out new maps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I see you have published the works. Downloading now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! In the meantime I'll try and find them spots on my own. Keep up the sweet work Mander!

    (oh and btw I finally figured out how to get pass the 6th challenge in Mind Trap. The 7th's a bitch if you know what I mean, haha. How many challenges are there though? I still haven't found out what's making all the noise, but I have a feeling that it's going to be the last challenge. Really awesome though...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your maps kick serious ass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo review YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete